Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Simple Swatch + Watermarble

I finally watched all of Breaking Bad, and now I know why everyone was going crazy over it. So when I saw this polish from Dollish Polish's Fandom Part Deux Collection, I knew I had to have it! It also helps that it is a nice polish as well



Dollish Polish- I Am The One Who Knocks

This polish is a white crelly base with bright blue tiny matte micro glitters, along with darker blue medium matte hex glitters. I used two coats here, but probably should have done 3, or at least done two coats over a white base. All in all I really love this polish!

The colors I used for the water marble:
Wet n Wild- White Creme
Zoya- Ling (Tickled Collection Summer 2014)
China Glaze- Man Hunt (On Safari Collection Fall 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment