Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Simple Swatch + Chevron Accent

This isn't your most traditional "holiday" themed nails, but it was released last year as part of Superchic Lacquer's holiday collection, and I managed to snag one this year:



Superchic Lacquer- Ugly Sweater Party

I used three coats here. I could have done two coats, but I felt I could still see my nail line, so three coats it was. The formula is awesome. It is a very sheer grey crelly base on the first coat, but it builds up wonderfully on the second coat. It has tons of green and blue glitters in various sizes as well. Such a beautiful combo!

On my ring finger, I applied two coats of Ooh La Lacquer- Complimint 2.0, applied a fast drying top coat, and layed down chevron NailVinyls. Then I applied one thickish coat of Ooh La Lacquer- I ain't Fraid of No Ghost (Ghostbuster's Halloween Collection 2014).

Superchic Lacquer's site is currently closed for the holidays, but you can get Ooh La Lacquer on Etsy, but these polishes are currently unavailable.

No comments:

Post a Comment