Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Skittle

Here is a simple Christmas skittle:


Sorry for only one picture. There wasn't much sunlight!

I started out with two coats of China Glaze- Running in Circles (Cirque Du Soleil Collection 2012) on my index and middle finger. I top coated that, applied some Straight Nail Vinyls in various widths apart, and applied a thick coat of Zoya- Nidhi. Nidhi is a much brighter red, but layering it over the green definitely dulls it down quite a bit.

I applied two coats of OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls (Spiderman Collection 2012) onto my middle finger, then applied one coat of KB Shimmer- Kringle All the Way on top. An awesome Christmas shade! It is just silver, green, and red circle glitters in all different sizes, and there is a light sprinkle of holographic micro shimmers in there. 

For my pinky, I applied two coats of Emily de Molly- Seeing Red, and was just going to leave that as is, but I thought it looked like I didn't finish it. So I applied a top coat, applied more nail vinyls, and used Colors By Llarowe- Gemini Rising (Summer 2014 Collection), which is the perfect Christmas green shade in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment