Monday, November 17, 2014

Rainbow Chevrons

I mentioned in this post that I had an awesome idea using these nail vinyls, and I am just now getting around to editing the photos! Better late than never right?



Pretty awesome huh?

I  used the larger chevron stickers from Nailvinyls.

I just painted two coats of the middle color, added a top coat, placed the sticker down the middle of my nail, and painted the other two colors on either side! Here are the colors I used going from left to right:

Index Finger:
OPI- Coco Cola Red (Coco Cola Collection 2014)
Kiko- 357
OPI- Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? (Brazil Collection Spring 2014)

Middle Finger:
OPI- I Just Can't Cope-Acabana (Brazil Collection Spring 2014)
Jessica- Lime Cooler (Gelato Mio Collection Spring 2012)
CK One- 610 Current (LE for Spring 2013)

Ring Finger:
Zoya- Wednesday (Beach Collection Summer 2012)
China Glaze- Exotic Encounters (On Safari Collection Fall 2012)
Zoya- Ling (Tickled Collection Summer 2014)

Pinky Finger:
China Glaze- I Sea The Point (Off Shore Collection Summer 2014)
Illimasqua- Jo'mina 
OPI- Do You Have This Color In Stock-Holm? (Nordic Collection Fall 2014)

Hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment