Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Simple Swatch + Water Marble

I am gonna keep this short and sweet:



I swear every time I wear Laquerlicious the sunlight is never in my favor.

The glitter is Laquerlicious- Class Act (Lights, Camera, Action Collection Summer 2014). This was kind of tricky to work with. It is very glitter dense, so when applying it kind of clumps up, so you definitely have to work fast with it. I have 2 coats here over white, with 1 coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food + 1 coat of Seche Vite.

I tried using colors for the water marble that were as close as possible to the glitter colors, but they aren't quite close enough for me. I used:
OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls (Spiderman Collection Spring 2012)
Wet n Wild- Candy-Licious
Zoya- Blu (Lovely Collection Spring 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment