Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Simple Swatch: Colors By Llarowe

I just couldn't come up with any good ideas for nail art the other day, and I sometimes get overwhelmed with the amount of polish I have. So, I just picked a holo I haven't worn yet:



The perfect green holo for the holidays!

This polish is Colors By Llarowe- Gemini Rising (Summer Collection 2014). This was nearly a one coater, but I did two coats. The formula was flawless, not runny, but not thick, just perrrrfect. And the holo is super strong like all Color By Llarowe holos! Gemini Rising is actually in stock on Llarowe's Website, so go get it!

Lastly, the texture I paired it with is KB Shimmer- Partner's in Lime (Early Summer Collection 2014). Amazing formula as well. One coat is almost full coverage, so you definitely need a second coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment