Wednesday, July 2, 2014

KB Shimmer Textured Halfmoons

Yes, more textured halfmoons, but I just can't help myself when I see a perfect color combo, especially if it is the same brand! Here it is:



Ain't it pretty?

I started off with two coats of the base colors, and added a fast drying top coat before applying the stickers for the half moon shape. The purple is KB Shimmer- Pansy-Monium, and the green is KB Shimmer- Honey Dew List. Both are from their Spring 2014 Collection. I love that indies are pushing out normal creme polishes now because you know they try to make them high quality, and they definitely are. Super creamy and easy to work with.

The Colors I used for the half moons are from their Early Summer 2014 Collection. The green is KB Shimmer- Partners in Lime and the purple is KB Shimmer- Too Pop to Handle. Gorgeous shades. I didn't try taking these off without foil, so I am not sure if they are easy to take off like the OPI Liquid Sands and Zoya Pixiedust. I am assuming you still need foil since they have the super chunky glitters like the new Zoya Magical Pixiedusts, which do require the foil removal method!

Up next will be my Fourth of July nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment