Thursday, July 3, 2014

KB Shimmer Skittle

I lied on the last post. I am going to post my fourth of July nails tomorrow, on the actually holiday. Here is a skittle I did, which I thought was a good idea at the time, not really feelin it:



I think this would have been much better without the grey on my pinky....

The color on my index and middle finger is KB Shimmer- Make My Grey (Spring Collection 2014). I love this polish! It is a light grey crelly base, packed with large, medium, and small coral, navy, and purple hexagonal glitters, and some random purple squares in there. I will never get tired of grey polishes.

The color on my pinky is KB Shimmer- When The Doves Sigh (Spring Collection 2014). This is such a fun mix of glitters, but just didn't go with these other polishes like I thought it would. It is a dark grey base, almost a one coater, with too many glitters to describe.... It is just a variety of purple, pink, and blue glitters in various shapes and sizes, and a light sprinkle of small holographic glitters.

Lastly, the textured polish is Zoya- Nyx. It is a dusty blue shade, but kind of has a little grey in it too, which is why I paired it with these polishes. I used two coats for all the polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment