Thursday, April 24, 2014

Barney Nails

I have always loved green and purple together, especially if they are holos! A girl at work said I was wearing Barney colors, so I decided to just stick with calling them that! Here it is:



I believe the holos are both from Colors By Llarowe's Spring collection for this year, I could be wrong though.

The green is Colors By Llarowe- Mojito, and the purple is Colors By Llarowe- Flip Flops & Tank Tops. Both were two flawless coats, they seriously went on like butter! I unfortunately couldn't get the holo to show up as strong as some other swatch photos show them :( They are still amazing regardless.

The green textured polish is Kiko- Spring Green. Probably my favorite textured polish of all time, it is just the perfect shade of spring green, super sparkly, and almost a one coater!!

Here is a photo of them at a different angle showing a little more intense of a holo effect:


No comments:

Post a Comment