Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Textured Polka Dots

I saw Squeaky Nails do some polka dots using textured polish, so I thought, hey, I haven't done polka dots in a while, and I still have some textured polishes to use! Here is what I came up with:




I started off with two coats of OPI- Pussy Galore (Bond Girls Collection 2013). I love this pink on my skin tone! I still won't get over the name either.

I started off by making large dots first. The red is OPI- Magazine Cover Mouse (OPI Couture de Minnie Collection 2013). A standard red textured polish with a lot of sparkle in it! And the purple is Zoya- Carter (Pixiedust Collection Fall 2013). This is probably the sheerest of all textured polishes that I have. They tend to be pretty thick, but this one has more of a thin glitter consistency. Still a gorgeous color though.

And just for fun, here is a picture I am submitting in a contest on Instgram:


This is for mcpolish's birthday giveaway. I rarely do giveaways, but the prize is her collab shade with Pipe Dream Polish. It is an amazing thermal that sold out pretty fast, and I am DYING to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment