Friday, December 13, 2013

My Thanksgiving Day Nails

I really had no time to do something fun on my nails for thanksgiving, what's new. Plus, I had class the day before Thanksgiving, what's up with that?! So, I finally got around to using this polish I have had a for a really long time since it is very Thanksgiving appropriate. Paired with one of the new China Glaze Halloween shades from this year.




The black shade is China Glaze- Bat My Eyes (Monster's Ball Collection Halloween 2013). I used two coats. It is a black base packed with small and micro gold glitters, and there are also orange bar glitters in it too. Those don't show up on the nail too much, but I am okay with that since I am not the biggest fan of bar glitters! You can probably still get your hands on this in ULTA or Sally's!

The beautiful brown shade (never did I think I would say "beautiful brown shade"), is China Glaze- Mahoganie (Specialty Glitters Collection). My nail supply store has pretty much all of the specialty glitters, and this one really stood out to me because of the unique shade, and the awesome holographic glitters in it! This is also two coats, and unfortunately hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment