Friday, November 1, 2013

Super Exciting Post!

Well I finally had a chance to do my nails on Wednesday after having nothing on them for like 4 days! And this polish made me feel so much better since it is a custom polish made just for me :)



Trelly's MISC Polish- Jennibertt

I contancted Cassie, the maker of Trelly polish, to talk about making a custom. I basically told her what I wanted in a polish, and she went mixing away and made the perfect Jennibertt polish!

Obviously I had the base be a Jennifer green, and she came up with the perfect shade! And I asked for purple, pink, and blue glitters in small, medium, and large circles and squares. It is so pretty :) She mainly mixed large blue circles, large purple and pink squares, medium pink squares, and tiny little blue and pink microglitters in there. What I love the most is that there is no way of NOT getting a lot of glitter on the nail. I tried applying a thin coat of mainly the color for my first coat, but no matter what there was glitter on the brush! So amazing!

I used two coats here. You can contact Cassie for her to whip you up a custom polish, I highly recommend it. While your'e at it, buy some stuff off her site

No comments:

Post a Comment