Monday, November 11, 2013

Simple Swatch and Ombre

Here is what I have been wearing on my nails the last 5 days:



And some pictures in sunlight with the bottle:



Pretty awesome, huh?

The glitter I used is Cirque- Electric Circus (Arcus Collection 2013) This glitter is mainly green, blue, and red large, medium, and small hexagonal glitters. It reminds me a lot of the glitters inside Emily de Molly- Soon, only Electric Circus is jam packed with glitter, I have just one coat shown here. No dabbing required at all!

On to the colors I used underneath, starting from thumb to pinky: Jessica- Lime Cooler (Gelato Mio Collection Spring 2012), Illimasqua- Radium, Illimasqua- Nomad, Jessica- True Blue (It's A Girl Thing Collection Spring 2013), and Inglot Breathable Nail Enamel - No 669. All five were just 2 coats.

Here are two more pictures in more cloudy lighting. I took these pictures at different times of the day...


No comments:

Post a Comment