Sunday, October 20, 2013

Simple Swatch: Cadillaquer

This is my first and only Cadillacquer I have ever owned. They started being sold on Llarowe a few months ago, and I thought hey, why not try them out since they are getting pretty big. Of course I got the yellow since I want as much yellow polish as possible! Here it is:



Cadillacquer- Say The Word

This polish is a nice pastel yellow base jam packed  with large navy blue square glitters (which I love of course) medium navy blue hexagons, and shiny silver hexagons. The shiny glitters are what really make it unique since all the other aspects of the polish aren't shiny. It just gives it an extra pizzazz to it! I used two coats here.

Cadillacquer's shop is currently closed. I am not too sure if they ship internationally. Say the Word is currently in stock on Llarowe, along with a bunch of other polishes by the brand, and a lot of them are on sale right now, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment