Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Simple Swatch: Emily de Molly

First off, sorry for not posting in a whole week! I did my nails twice since then, but the first swatch's pictures turned out just awful, and the second was a jelly sandwich that just turned out awful! So, today I went with a safe route by trying an amazing Emily de Molly polish, and a water marble! Here it is:



Emily de Molly- Monet's Garden

I really need to get better lighting in my room because it looked like the purple glitters were more of a red... therefore I chose a red for the water marble. The red is OPI- Lost on Lomard (SF Collection Fall 2013), the dark green is OPI- Jade is the New Black, and the lighter green is Essie- The More the Merrier (Naughty Nauticals Collection Summer 2013).

Monet's Garden was two easy coats! It's so amazing! It has sooo many different types of glitter all in a teal jelly base. Here is a macro bottle shot:


You can get these polishes on Emily de Molly's Bigcartel, and for you US ladies, Llarowe will be restocking her old newest polishes very soon! I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment