Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jindie Nails + Rainbows

I feel like I have been doing a lot of rainbow nails recently. Oh well, I never get tired of them. After doing this little bit of nail art, I thought of some more nail art involving more rainbows to do in the future! Stay tuned... Here is what I did yesterday:



I would have done rainbows on all my nails, but man that would have taken forever!

The base color is a newer polish, Jindie Polish- Betty's Fetti Milkshake. Such a cool mix! It is a creamy white base jam packed with matte micro glitters in every color of the rainbow, including neons and black!

The colors I used starting from the purple to red: China Glaze- Creative Fantasy (Cirque Du Soleil Collection Winter 2012), China Glaze- Sunday Funday (Avant Garden Collection Spring 2013), Orly- Green Apple, China Glaze- Happy Go Lucky, China Glaze- Papaya Punch (Island Escape Collection Summer 2011), and China Glaze- Adventure Red-y (On Safari Collection Fall 2012). I just used a small nail art brush and started with the purple and made my way up.

I topped my ring finger off with Seche Vite, and the rest of my fingers with two coats of Butter London's Hardwear top coat.

1 comment: