Friday, August 23, 2013

Simple Swatch: Trelly Polish + Water Marble

I have another Trelly Polish for you today. This brand has quickly became one of my favorite indies in such a short period of time. Cassie has great customer service, and she keeps impressing me more and more when she creates new polishes! She has posted previews of her Halloween polishes on her Instagram, and I am dying to get my hands on them! Here is what I have on today:



Not my best swatch... I painted my nails in crappy lighting

I also couldn't come up with creative ideas for the accent finger like I did with Banana Sorbet and Watermelon Sorbet, so I thought another water marble would be fun!

This is Trelly's MISC Polish- Strawberry Rumba. Such a cool mix of glitter, and there are so many different types in there! Everything from orange and teal bar glitters, large coral circle and hexagons, medium coral hexagons, medium teal squares, circles, hexagons, translucent squares,small coral and teal hexagons, and of course the large teal circles! I am sure I didn't name all the different types of glitters in it, but I love that there are so many, yet it doesn't look too much like glitter vomit. Although I did make my pinky look like a bottle of glitter polish threw up on it... I could do with out the large circles, I really like large circles, but they don't sit well on my super curved nails beds. I always find them snagging on something, so they will definitely work better if you have flat nail beds!

The colors I used in the water marble are all from the Essie Naughty Nauticals Collection for Summer 2013. The coral is Essie- Sunday Funday, purple: Essie- The Girls Are Out, and the teal: Essie- Naughty Nautical. All of them have a slight shimmer, but they didn't show up in the marble too much :( I have said this before, but Essie is great for marbling! I have never had a problem with them like I do with my China Glaze!

Lastly, The base color for my other nails is Jessica- Tangerine Dreamz (Gelato Mio Collection Spring 2012). My all time favorite orange! It is the only orange that doesn't make my hands look gross.

Hope you enjoyed these nails today.

No comments:

Post a Comment