Saturday, August 24, 2013

Leopard Print Using Australian Polishes

I mentioned a few posts ago that I finally got my nail mail from Christine at Nails At 2am. This time i used three of the more mainstream polishes she sent me. I guess these brands are more like Sally Hansen, China Glaze etc. I am not too sure if they are considered "salon" brands though. These three colors were just begging me to be used together, so I whipped up a leopard print. Here it is:



The purple is seriously one of the best purples I have ever used. It is nearly a one coater! But I used two coats just for insurance. The polish is Australis- Manic Panic. Seriously, uhhhmaysing.

The awesome Jennifer Green on my ring finger is Australis- Acid Rain. Another amazing polish as well. It was almost a one coater, but it was a tad bit streaky. The second coat made it perfect.

Lastly, the blue I used is BYS- Matte Mint Green. I guess it is more of a blue green in person. It worked well with what I used it for. Then I just used Wet n Wild- Black Creme for the final touches of the leopard print.

I topped it off with Seche Vite. I always forget Seche is the perfect top coat for nail art because it pretty much never smears. I used the Butter London top coat on my other hand after letting it dry for a good 15 minutes, and it pretty much ruined it!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment