Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Simple Swatch: Jindie Nails

Sorry for pretty much only having simple swatches lately. I simply have not had enough time for some good nail art! But today's swatch is super gorgeous. I have pretty much been wearing polishes from my last swap, and this is probably one of my favorites she got me! I love greys since there is an endless amount of combinations to come up with! Here it is:

PS: Sorry for no sunlight :(



Jindie Nails- Water 4 Elephants

I guess this is a crelly grey base, I am still confused on what really makes a crelly a crelly... It is jam packed with all types of blue and green glitters, from circles, to squares, and to hexagons. All varying in size, too. There are even some really small purple flakies in there! I used two coats here.

It looks like this shade isn't on Jindie Nails website, but it is on Llarowe but of course out of stock like almost all of her polishes! Be sure to follow them on instagram or facebook to see when they will be restocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment