Monday, June 17, 2013

Simple Swatch + Water Marble

I am still trying to get back into mastering water marbling, and I decided the best way to do that is to just do an accent nail. I don't have the patience or skills to do all 10 fingers yet. I am trying to use as many untried indie polishes as possible, so I am choosing colors to marble with that are pretty much the same as the indie polish. I really like how they are turning out, especially this one!



Gloss 'n Sparkle- Fruit Tingle

This polish is pretty much flawless. It is opaque in two coats, packed full of micro silver glitters, medium pink glitters, large black and blue glitters, and even larger black glitters! It is so opaque it kind of covered the glitters from the first layer.

The colors I used for the marble are Anise- Island Lover (blue), Wet n Wild Megalast- On a Trip (purple), and Wet n Wild- Black Creme. I have used on a trip for marbling before, and it worked pretty well. All these colors did really. Much better than the china glaze one I did a few days ago. I think I should stalk the next time cvs or rite aid has a sale on Wet n Wild so I can buy alll the Megalasts!

Note: I also started using bottled water. My refrigirator claims to have "filtered" water, but the polish would never spread through out the entire cup. I don't have a brita or anything, but so far bottled water is pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment