Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Holographic and Glitter Gradient

Today should have been my Polish Days post...I did not have time! I might try to do it tomorrow, we'll see. But I still have an awesome look to share today. I am continuing with the untried polishes this month, and this is probably my favorite glitter gradient I have ever done! Expect to see more holographic polishes with a glitter gradient this month. Here it is:

 

 


Very picture heavy. It is too awesome, and holographics are so hard to photograph! I also apologize for the tip wear. I worked before being able to take pictures of it.

The holographic shade I used was Glitter Gal- Fuchsia. It applied in 2 easy coats. I am pretty sure Glitter Gal is the first indie brand I ever got. Back when Llarowe was still fairly new and didn't carry nearly as many brands comapred to how many they have now. They were also my first holos. I got three at the same time, and I still haven't worn this and one other! Polish hoarder problems...

Lastly, the glitter I used is Ninja Polish- Girly Floam. Floam polishes are the easiest polishes to do gradients with! Here is the other one I did. I have one other floam I haven't used, so I might be using that soon... I will be very sad to take these off.

No comments:

Post a Comment