Monday, April 1, 2013

My Easter Nails

Yes, I am a little late. I pretty much had no time to post these the last few days. But better late than never!


Sunlight

Shade


I have been really into color blocking lately!

As you can see, I attempted to do some nail art with half moons, but I chose base colors way too similar to the glitters, so it is barely noticeable! You can kind of see the yellow, but the greens are pretty much dead on!

The yellow base I used is Lime Crime- Creme De Limon, the best yellow ever. The green base is Zoya- Neely (Lovely Collection). Both were awesome in 2 coats. Neely was a tad on the thick side, but still easy to work with.

The glitters I used were 2 of the 3 glitters I got from KB Shimmer's Spring 2013 collection. The first one I wore, I only posted on instagram, mainly because pretty much everyone in the nail blogging community has reviewed them. I specifically saved these for Easter! The green is KB Shimmer- Spring Training, and the yellow is KB Shimmer- Where My Peeps At. Spring Training was very easy to work with. Where My Peeps At had a very thin watery base, and the glitters were kind of tricky to get on the brush. I would just shake the bottle every time before each application to get a good amount of the awesome circle glitters on there.

Hope you enjoyed these! Pretty much everyone said they looked like Easter eggs, which is what I was going for. I only did 11 posts, out of 31 days of March :(. I want to do at least 20 this month, lets see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment