Monday, April 22, 2013

More Half Moons using Liquid Sands!

Who doesn't love half moons? This and the last one I did are definitely my favorite to date, and you can see why:



I am sure some of you know I am loving coral, too, and this shade is the perfect mixture of coral and gold!

I really like the textured trend. I am not going to lie, I went crazy over crackle and magnetics, and same goes for textured! So far I have one liquid sand from the Mariah Carey collection, and when I saw they were having a six piece collection, they didn't really catch my eye. I mainly wanted Pussy Galore for the name, but when I saw this in person, I was like, MINE!

I also got the whole textured collection from China Glaze. I like those more (even though I haven't wore them yet) mainly because they are more textured I guess. The OPI's and Zoya's are more like the gritty glitters China Glaze has had in the past, which you can see HERE.

Either way I love it! I guess the names would be helpful. the base color I used is China Glaze- Peachy Keen, and the liquid sand is OPI- Jinx. I used only one coat of Jinx.

The only con I have with the textured polishes is they dry sooooo slow and it doesn't help that I can't use a top coat! I am just conditioned to apply one, and it sucks to have to sit motionless for 30 minutes+. The biggest pro I have is removal! They remove so easily, almost like a super shimmery polish. I can't wait to showcase more textured polishes soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of the textures but I like this one in your photos - It's sparkly and not looking like lots of them that look like stucco on the outside of a building!

    ReplyDelete