Monday, February 4, 2013

Inspire Me Monday

I have had this planned for a while, so lets get right to it!



I was obviously inspired by the adorable boxes Lime Crime's polishes come in!

This was the first time I sponged a gradient with more than 2 colors. Man it gave me some trouble! But at least my picture taking hand turned out nice, my other hand is just awful!

I started out with a base color of China Glaze- Light As Air. I love this color. I want to wear it on its own soon! It is the perfect pastel lavender color. Then I used the same color as the lightest sponging color, along with Illimasqua- Jo 'Mina for the medium purple shade, and Anise- Violet Falls in Love for the darkest shade. I was afraid these colors would be to inaccurate, but they turned out to be pretty much dead on!

You can find Lime Crime polishes HERE for $5.99. The only place I have ever found Anise polishes are at DSW stores at the registers. They are really nice polishes!

What do you think? If you want to join Inspire Me Monday, Kelly made it easy to join by commenting HERE. There are only three of us now, so it would be fun if there were more!



No comments:

Post a Comment