Tuesday, January 15, 2013

From the Vault

I have a lot of old pictures of my nails from before I started blogging. So, I decided to looks for some of the better ones and post it! I want to try to blog everyday, or at least almost every single day :)



You can tell how old it is by my nail shape! This is Butter London- Wallis. I think people either love this polish, or hate it. It is one of those ugly pretty shades. I happen to love it! I got this when ULTA had Butters for buy one get one free, which in my opinion is the best deal for anything! I had been wanting it for a while, but they are just so expensive considering how much polish you get. This is totally worth it though!

The color is almost a black base, jam packed with gorgeous olive green shimmer. It is just so unique. And the formula is awesome. It really does glide on the nail like butter. I used two coats and topped it off with Seche Vite.

Then to spice it up I applied a coat of CrowsToes- Voo Doo which was from their 2012 Halloween collection. It has orange bar glitter, orange and purple hexagonal glitters, and tiny blue micro glitter, all densely packed in a clear base. I had been wanting to try CrowsToes for a while, but they were always sold out on Llarowe, like most polishes when they first come out. But finally there were enough in stock for me to snatch up!

CrowsToes can be found on Llarowe for $13, Shoppe-Eclectic for $18, and Overall Beauty for various prices. And Butter London can be found at ULTA, Nordstroms, and various other retailers for $14, although I think they are raising the price to $15 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment