Monday, December 17, 2012

2nd Lush Lacquer Holiday Polish

Today I successfully swatched my other Lush Lacquer holiday polish! Here it is:


Sunlight

Lush Lacquer- Ho Ho Holiday shown on top of China Glaze- Cheers to You. Ho Ho Holidays is pretty much christmas in a bottle. It reminds me a lot of China Glaze- Party Hearty. The main difference is that there is white, and these glitters are primarily matte, which is another reason I love Lush Lacquer's glitters so much! It consists of super tiny white hexagonal glitters, medium size red and green hexagonal and square glitters, large red green and white hexagonals, and lastly, super large red and white hexagonal glitters! I kind of had to work a little to get the right amount of glitter I wanted onto the brush.

Shade

Cheers to You is from China Glaze's Tis the Season winter collection from 2010. It is just your standard silver foil, but it is unique to my collection. I just picked this one up on Friday after I was on a foil kick when I wore Designer de Better. The application was pretty good. Pretty much opaque in one coat, but it was a little streaky, so a second coat made it perfect. 

So, what do you think? Have you tried any of Lush Lacquers polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment